cdist-type__consul_check - Manages consul checks
Generate and deploy check definitions for a consul agent. See http://www.consul.io/docs/agent/checks.html for parameter documentation.
Use either script together with interval, or use ttl.
14.18.3. REQUIRED PARAMETERS¶
14.18.4. OPTIONAL PARAMETERS¶
- the id of the docker container to run
- the url to check
- The id of this check.
- the interval in which the check should run
- The name of this check. Defaults to __object_id
- human readable description
- the shell command to run
- the id of the service this check is bound to
- the shell to run inside the docker container
- if this check is 'present' or 'absent'. Defaults to 'present'.
- specify the initial state of this health check
- the host and port to check
- after how long to timeout checks which take to long
- ACL token to use for interacting with the catalog
- how long a TTL check is considered healthy without being updated through the HTTP interface
__consul_check redis \ --script /usr/local/bin/check_redis.py \ --interval 10s __consul_check some-object-id \ --id web-app \ --name "Web App Status" \ --notes "Web app does a curl internally every 10 seconds" \ --ttl 30s
14.18.6. SEE ALSO¶
Copyright (C) 2015-2016 Steven Armstrong. You can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.