cdist-type__package_pkg_freebsd - Manage FreeBSD packages
This type is usually used on FreeBSD to manage packages.
16.100.3. REQUIRED PARAMETERS¶
16.100.4. OPTIONAL PARAMETERS¶
- If supplied, use the name and not the object id as the package name.
- If supplied, use to avoid ambiguity.
- If supplied, use to install a specific version of the package named.
- If supplied, use to install from a specific package repository.
- Either "present" or "absent", defaults to "present"
# Ensure zsh is installed __package_pkg_freebsd zsh --state present # Ensure vim is installed, use flavor no_x11 __package_pkg_freebsd vim --state present --flavor no_x11 # If you don't want to follow pythonX packages, but always use python __package_pkg_freebsd python --state present --name python2 # Remove obsolete package __package_pkg_freebsd puppet --state absent
16.100.6. SEE ALSO¶
Copyright (C) 2012 Jake Guffey. You can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.