cdist-type__ssh_authorized_key - Manage a single ssh authorized key entry
Manage a single authorized key entry in an authorized_key file. This type was created to be used by the __ssh_authorized_keys type.
16.133.3. REQUIRED PARAMETERS¶
- the authorized_keys file to which the given key should be added
- a string containing the ssh keytype, base 64 encoded key and optional trailing comment which shall be added to the given authorized_keys file.
16.133.4. OPTIONAL PARAMETERS¶
- explicit comment instead of the one which may be trailing the given key
- an option to set for this authorized_key entry. Can be specified multiple times. See sshd(8) for available options.
- if the given keys should be 'present' or 'absent', defaults to 'present'.
- added to file (entry)
- The key entry (with optional comment) was added to file.
- removed from file (entry)
- The key entry (with optional comment) was removed from file.
__ssh_authorized_key some-id \ --file "/home/user/.ssh/autorized_keys" \ --key "$(cat ~/.ssh/id_rsa.pub)" __ssh_authorized_key some-id \ --file "/home/user/.ssh/autorized_keys" \ --key "$(cat ~/.ssh/id_rsa.pub)" \ --option 'command="/path/to/script"' \ --option 'environment="FOO=bar"' \ --comment 'one to rule them all'
16.133.7. SEE ALSO¶
Copyright (C) 2014 Steven Armstrong. You can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.